Sunday, June 24, 2007

Status Report for The Wielded Pen - London

As you may notice, it has been a considerable amount of time since my last post The Blog Still Lives, which stated that despite returning from my studying abroad adventures I was still going to keep the blog running and add information about London and the the AIFS study abroad program. Well, has it turned out life and school took control.

However, with undergraduate school completed (I begin graduate school in the fall) and a burst of motivation, I have begun to compile information for numerous posts. I goal is to have at least some of the information posted by the end of July.

Please continue to check in on The Wielded Pen - London for updates. In the meantime, my other blog The Wielded Pen is alive and ready for visitors!

No comments: